- In the heart of Courcheval
- Restaurants and bars nearby
- Ski Lift 150m
Living area with 1 double bed. Cabin with 2 bunk beds. Fully equipped small kitchen with a minimum of 2 hotplates, refrigerator, microwave oven / grill, dishwasher, electric coffee maker and toaster. Loggia (in the studio apartments facing south). Telephone. Free television. (6 French channels and 3 foreign) Vacuum cleaner. Bathroom with toilet.
ACCOMMODATION - 94 APARTMENTS
- Studio cabin for 4 persons
- Studio cabin 4 persons valley facing
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Ski lockers
- Free shuttle to the slopes
- Lounge with bridge tables, pool table and electronic games, games room with free table tennis
- Snow-biking, ice karting, -Tremplin Olympique" (snow rafting), snow quad circuits, toboggan run, high-altitude airport flying club, plane / helicopter flying school, hot-air balloon rides, heliski, snowshoeing, climbing: climbing rock, hang-gliding
- karting on ice, ice skating , bowling, games room, Squash, calèche trips, minibus excursions, library, cooking courses, language and computer classes, cinema
- fitness centre: swimming pool, sauna, hammam and jacuzzi.
Languages spoken: French, English, Spanish,Italian
Tourist tax (Over 13 years): euros0.99 per person per day
Arrivals after 17:00, departures before 10:00
The main reception is open:
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 17:00 to 19:00
- Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 21:00
Three Valleys ski area: - 600km of pistes - 336 runs - 120km of runs of cross-country skiing and 70km of walking paths
- Many links with Val Thorens, Les Menuires and Meribel
Vallée de La Tania/Courchevel ski area (1350m-3260m): - 150 km of runs - 89 runs - 66 km of cross-country skiing runs and 12 km of walking paths
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- End of stay cleaning
- Ski Storage
Availability and Price
Fill out how many days you wish to stay, as well as the number of people travelling.
We may be able to accommodate shorter breaks please call or email for details.