The Mont Soleil apartments are inspired by traditional chalets and are located very close to the shops as well as to the slopes, with access to the ski areas of La Plagne and Paradiski. The south facing apartments have either balconies or terracies with superb panoramic views.
Resort altitude: 2050m
Distance to ski lifts: 100m
Distance to ski lessons: 100m
Distance to ski shops: 100m
Transfer: Chambery airport (2 hrs) or Aime/Moutiers station (50 mins)
ACCOMMODATION - 112 APARTMENTS
In all apartments: Fully equipped kitchen area (Cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker). Bathroom with Hair dryer. Separate toilet. Telephone. Television. Vacuum cleaner. Balcony or terrace. All beds are fitted with duvets - bed linen and bath towels included.
- Studio for 4 persons
- 1-bedroom apartment for 4/5 persons
- 1-bedroom superior apartment for 4/5 persons
- 1/2-bedroom apartment for 6/7 persons
- 1/2-bedroom superior apartment for 6/7 persons
4 apartments available for persons of reduced mobility
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Ski room with ski in/ski out access
- Luggage room
- Lounge with bar and terrace
- Hamper delivery services*
- Apartment preparation service*
* Extra charge applies
Discover the snow scooter trail: perfect for anyone who loves motor sports and snow sports (in Plagne Centre). Well-being and relaxation await you at the fitness centre (Plagne Bellecote). Leisure facilities: ice-skating rink and swimming pool (Plagne Bellecote)
Official classification: 3 Star Tourist Residence
Languages spoken: French, English, German.
Tourist tax (Over 13 years): euros1.09 per person per day
Arrivals after 17:00, departures before 10:00
The main reception is open:
- Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to noon and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to noon and from 3 p.m. to midnight
- Saturday around the clock
- Sunday: midnight to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
La Plagne ski area (1250m - 3250m): - 225km of pistes - 134 runs:- 91 km of cross-country skiing runs and 30 km of walking paths.
Paradiski ski area (1250m - 3250m): - 425km of pistes - 242 runs:- 158 km of cross-country skiing runs
- 5 snowparks, 3 boarder cross, 1 half pipe
- Les Arcs and La Plagne are connected via the Vanoise Express
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- End of stay cleaning
- Ski Storage
Availability and Price
Fill out how many days you wish to stay, as well as the number of people travelling.
We may be able to accommodate shorter breaks please call or email for details.