The Balcons de Bellevarde residence in Val di'Isere is a fully refurbished, south-facing residence that enjoys magnificent panormaic views of the resort and the slopes. The residence has ski in/ski out facilities, a heated ski room and lockers. The apartments are comfortable and welcoming and all have duvets as standard.
Resort altitude: 1850m
Distance to ski lifts: 200m
Distance to ski lessons: 200m
Distance to ski shops: Near
Transfer: Chambery airport (2 hrs) or Bourg-St-Maurice station (50 mins)
ACCOMMODATION - 74 APARTMENTS
In all apartments: Fully equipped kitchen area (Cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, kettle). Bathroom. Separate toilet. Telephone. Television (Flat screen). Vacuum cleaner. Balcony. All beds are fitted with duvets - bed linen and bath towels included.
- Studio for 4 persons
- 1-bedroom apartment for 4/5 persons
- 1/2-bedroom apartment for 6/7 persons
- 2-bedroom apartment for 6/7 persons
- 2/3-bedroom apartment for 8 persons
8 apartments available for persons of reduced mobility
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Heated ski lockers - 1 locker per apartment
- Luggage room
- Hamper delivery services*
- Apartment preparation service*
* Extra charge applies
Ice-skating rink, heated indoor pool (with sauna and Turkish bath), fitness centre, balneotherapy centre with massages, sauna and jacuzzi. Sports hall (climbing wall, multi-sports areas etc.), cinema, multi-media centre.
Languages spoken: English, German
Tourist tax (Over 13 years): euros1.00 per person per day
Arrivals after 17:00, departures before 10:00
The main reception is open:
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00 to 12:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00
- Friday: 08:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to midnight
- Saturday around the clock
- Sunday: midnight to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00
Espace Killy ski area: - 300km of pistes - 154 runs: - 89km of cross-country runs and 2 snowparks
- Many links with Tignes
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- Ski Storage
- End of stay cleaning
Availability and Price
Fill out how many days you wish to stay, as well as the number of people travelling.
We may be able to accommodate shorter breaks please call or email for details.