Located at the resort entrance, Les Temples du Soleil- residence is a popular ski destination thanks to its high altitude (2,300m) which guarantees good ski conditions all season long, and its favourable position next to a vast sports complex, shops and services while the slopes are accessible directly on skis.
The residence proposes 406 apartments spread across 4 building, all boasting panoramic views of the mountain summits. The Temples du Soleil also has its own well-being areas with saunas, jacuzzis and weights room, as well as a mini-market, a bar, a restaurant, a press and a sports shop*, launderette. Children are also well looked after through the Children's Clubs.
Resort altitude: 2300m
Distance to ski lifts: 20m
Distance to ski lessons: 200m
Distance to ski shops: In the residence
Transfer: Chambery airport (2 hrs) or Moutiers station (50 mins)
ACCOMMODATION - 406 APARTMENTS
In all apartments: Fully equipped kitchen area (Cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee-maker and kettle). Bathroom. Separate toilet. Telephone. Television. Vacuum cleaner. All beds are fitted with duvets - bed linen and bath towels included.
- Studio for 4 persons
- 1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
- 1-bedroom apartment 4/5 persons
- 2-bedroom apartment for 6/7 persons
(Click on Accommodation for further information)
6 apartments available for persons of reduced mobility
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Ski lockers
- Luggage room with shower and toilet
- Mini market, bar & restaurant
- Saunas, jacuzzis and weights room
- Children's play area
- Hamper delivery services*
- Apartment preparation service*
* Extra charge applies
- Sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, weight-training room in the residence
- Sports: Fun Park, Tennis, football, volleyball and swimming
- Sports: Badminton, squash, table tennis, Aquaclub
- Snowshoe walks, paragliding, microlighting, snow scooter, tobogganing
Official classification: 3 Star Tourist Residence
Languages spoken: English, German, Spanish.
Tourist tax (Over 13 years): euros1.00 per person per day
Arrivals after 17:00, departures before 10:00
The main reception is open:
- Reception is open every day around the clock
Val Thorens ski area: - 170km of pistes - 68 runs:727258- Snowboard area, 6 glaciers
Three Valleys ski area: - 600km of pistes - 336 runs:3312312852- 120km of runs of cross-country skiing and 70km of walking paths
- Many links with Meribel, Les Menuires and Courchevel
Click on 'Ski Info' for more info on ski rental, ski schools and ski passes
SNOW REPORT - Click Here for the Val Thorens Snow Report
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- Billard Snooker
- Ski Alpin
- Ski Fond
- Accueil Mobilite Reduite
Availability and Price
Fill out how many days you wish to stay, as well as the number of people travelling.
We may be able to accommodate shorter breaks please call or email for details.